Thursday, October 31, 2013

21st Anniversary

Today is the 21st wedding anniversary with my partner Jello. I started out heterosexual and marrying a woman in 1992, and 21 years later I am in a gay relationship with a spectacular man named Jello. All the same person.
I just wanted to comment how much I love him. It doesn't matter to me what he looks like physically (but he was hot both when he was a woman and now that he found his true self as a very hot guy).
wedding
This is us on Halloween 1992, Jello is on the left :)
IMG_1372This is Jello during Halloween 2013. It is pre-testosterone and I have some better pictures of his passing, but I thought I would try to get direct pictures for our wedding day and our 21st anniversary.
I just had to reiterate that there are a lot of days that aren't challenging but full of love and are great. I figure there will be future "before and after photos" that I will post as I reminisce about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment