Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

I am a little late in posting, but I wanted to say my first family gathering with Jello and his in-laws went extraordinarily well.

I don't want to sound horrible by saying I was worried, but I was. My parents and siblings have all been supportive, but I haven't seen my siblings since Jello came out (especially my sister) face to face.

They were incredibly good to Jello. My family isn't what you would call respectful to anything, our jokes are always inappropriate, and balances just on the edge of unacceptable.

Not much detail to go into honestly, they asked a few questions and were quite clear the whole time that they still loved Jello. They apologized that it would take time to change the pronouns, but even I still make mistakes when I am not thinking.
It was a good Christmas Eve (sorry that's all I have this morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment