Saturday, December 14, 2013

Unnecessary Anxiety

I have to admit there has been a bit of anxiety when it came to the prospect of sex after Jello started taking T. Don't get me wrong, I don't think logically there would be any difference, but I emotionally was worried that J wouldn't find me attractive, or that something might be different in our chemistry, or that T would cause some other change.
Well for the first time in months we were able to connect fully. School is over for Jello, I was off from work and not totally wiped out and the T had started so that anxiety was over. We connected just as well if not better then we had before. I realize a lot of changes are coming and that this is only the second week of T, but just this small step reassured my illogical anxiety.
I noticed a couple of things. One is that the rumors that T makes the transitioning person more sensitive does seem to be accurate, and from what he has told me the libido has also increased. All good things. To be honest though, I think the biggest reason for the intensity between us was that Jello could be who he really is. It makes me happy that he can feel like he can be himself. His happiness makes everything worth it for me.
I just wanted to say that its nice that the anxiety lessens a bit. It really does give me hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment